Temporary Graduate Visa (TR)

Remember us if you have recently been graduated and are planning to apply for Temporary Graduate Visa. It is commonly known as TR or PSW visa and has two streams: Graduate Work Stream and Post-Study Workstream. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia. To be eligible to apply for the 485 visa, you must meet the following criteria;
• You must be under 50 years of age
• You must hold an eligible visa
• You must meet the English requirements
• You must have graduated from a CRICOS-registered course
• You must meet the additional requirement of the relevant stream.